9.09.2011

preggo & packing ponderings...

Well here's a shot of moi, the daughter... and the gut, the baby gut.  Yes, it's officially the awkward stage in my pregnancy where we all look and wonder "is she just getting fatter... or is she pregnant?".  I guess I should paint a shirt that says 'bun in this oven'.  Much like the shirt I want for when I am bigger - 'this is not a petting zoo, thanks'.

If you've been following my pregnancy 'baby.fruit basket' progress, you'll have another update next week.  I'll be getting the exciting ultrasound that may show which gender is brewing in there!  If I was a betting mama, I would bet we're getting another girl though... due to the continual intense nausea anytime I try to wean off my "diclectin".

In other news, we're almost all packed here for the weekend camping trip!  I'm always amazed that I now seem to pack the same amount for one weekend as I did for a month through Europe.  Chalk it up to 'toddler' excess... these wee ones require lots of supplies.

Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend,
see you on the flip-side friends!
Camping mama,
Mel :o)

2 comments:

  1. too funny! "this is not a petting zoo" you could make millions mel!  have you ever done screen printing with embroidery hoops? Super simple, all you need is an embroidery hoop, chiffon fabric and mod podge. its my newest obsession.  you can make virtually any design you want (depending on how steady you are with a paintbrush) and you can use it over and over and over again. 
    Have a great weekend!  Cant wait to see the slideshow :)
    < suz

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun camping!!  love the tee ideas!  so funny!:P  

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!