11.08.2014

A.musing.mama! 4.6

So, I don't know about you, but when the baby is having a fit of 'ain't nothing going to make me happy' I start to go through the mental checklist:

hungry? angry? wet diaper? tired? sick? scared? full moon? voodoo curses? etc.

And when I come up empty.
Teething.
She is always teething if nothing else.

Because that one word still makes me feel like a have a 'clue' about this whole motherhood gig.  It's the answer to calm the fact that I don't have the answers.

Granted, she may be legitimately teething as well.
So, win win... or, something like that (where you still feel like you're losing).

A.musing.mama,
Mel :o)

**P.S: there's still time to enter the GIVEAWAY CONTEST and win your own personalised comic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!