* Almost FOUR, in just over a month!
* Still loves pretending to be a baby to get 'more snuggles'.
* Must do.everything.by.herself (getting dressed, potty, singing a song, etc).
* Always wants 'just toast.. with white butter'.
* Eats like a bird.
* Still asks "who are we going to visit today?" every.flippin'.morning when she gets up.
* Loves to be silly, make us laugh, and play make believe.
* Throws down an epic emotional meltdown if suffering an *injustice (accompanied by such phrases as: "that's NOT fair!!" "this is the worst day of my life" at 7am... "nobody loves me ever again!") you know, if she doesn't get her way in a given moment.
* A sweetly helpful big sister 90%.. and harmful one 10%.
* Loved by her family 100%.
* 19 months old.
* Heavy as a cinder block.
* Eats like a champ.
* Gave up his morning nap.. despite waking up ridiculously early each day (5-5:30am).
* Has a wide mischievous toothy grin, and content nature.
* There's always a car, truck, book or gadget in his pudgy grip.
* He's fascinated with getting on a chair, off again.. repeat.
* Currently words are few: Daddee, Mommee, Ahhzi, Hey'O, Dat, Nigh Night, Uh-Oh...
and basically every.little.thing is his world says: "Grrrrrrrrraaw".
* He loves to be chased, and squeals with delight and fright at the notion.
* If we say "belly" he yanks his shirt up and smacks his bulging tummy.
* Loved by his family 100%.
Mel (photo taken by daughter who wanted a 'silly face').
* Currently 17 weeks pregnant.. or almost HALF WAY which seems freakier to say!
* Early bedtimes and erratic sleeps are the norm around here now.
* Getting the 'itch' to change the house around before Winter.... maybe just paint the bathroom.
* Still working part time at our Benjamin Moore shop in town.
* Savouring the mornings spent with the kids.. and afternoons while Ben works now.
* Learning to plan meals/make grocery lists/cook dinners like a boss again.
* Embracing fall with all my love of layers, warm drinks and cozy toques.
* Life seems simple, quiet and beauty-full when we declutter and focus on our faith.
* I'm a blessed gal with this family, good friends and most of all - a loving Saviour.
Just a little update of sorts, where we're all at in this point of life... (minus dragging the handsome hubby into it - since he prefers it this way).
How's it going in your journey there?
The seasons are changing,
the kids keep growing,
hope you're well, friends?
warm socks + pumpkin lattes,