It's time for another (extra-fun) edition of taking something thrifty and re-fashioning it into something nifty, friends... to the power of five!
That's right, one large wool sweater - five creations!
Talk about a giving sweater... sooo, here's the breakdown:
1. Wool skirt: Cut the bottom off sweater - hem in the sides - make the bottom edge of sweater into the waist for the skirt - flip lace around the 'raw' bottom edge and sew (zig-zag for stretch).
2. Toddler poncho... cosy cuteness with lace folded around the raw cut edge.
3. Mittens from the sweater wrist cuffs.
4. Toque (in progress) from one arm of the sweater.
5. Hot water bottle cosy from the other arm of the sweater.
Simple sweater-upcycling sweetness.
You may recall my previous pack o' projects from one ol' sweater here.
Cosy fun for everyone in your nest.
Happy upcycling, friends!