6.16.2014

A.musing.mama! 3.5

Ahhhh yes, that moment when your husband pulls in the driveway... and you both look at each other as if you've been hit by a truck.
"Take the kids, I need a break" we both say (usually in our heads).
 --------
I keep telling my husband he needs to work until 4:50, not 5:00, because it is often those last ten minutes that destroy us.
No matter how good (or bad) the day may have been.

Even if I've managed to get dinner ready, and the table set... every.one is going to be having a meltdown at 4:50.
You know, just in time for Dad to come home and think his address is the insane asylum.

We're lucky enough to have this guy that comes home and jumps right into the fray, helping with dinner, or wrangling kids, or coaxing me out of the corner I may be rocking in....

so, thanks for always coming home to us Ben.

Happy (belated) Father's Day!

Mel ;o)

----------------------
You can catch the rest of these cathartic comics HERE!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!