6.21.2014

A.musing.mama! 3.6

----------------------------------------------------------
Bedtime is kind of scary for everyone...

The kids are trying every 'one more...' they can think of.
One more hug, one more story, one more song, one more drink.

While we're using every 'NO more' we can think of too.

(And what is the deal with the kids being more bonkers on the nights we're most exhausted)?

These are the nights I'm especially grateful that my husband usually puts the kids to bed, just so the above scene doesn't actually happen most evenings!

A.musing mama,
Mel ;o)

 --------------------------------
Catch all my previous comics HERE.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is the story of my life! They have had some pretty funny excuses for getting out of bed too: "my finger hurts", "there's a fuzz"! Theo is good now, so I guess just wait until they're 5? ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!