Today I'm reminding myself to be grateful. Sometimes it's easy to see the glass half empty - like when it appeared our clothes dryer was busted. I wanted to just heave a sigh up against the heavens and yell 'what else can break in our home right now?!'.. and grumbling, I loaded the wet laundry up into a mound and carried it out back to the clothes line. Slowly, beautifully... I started to be reminded of the delight of going 'natural' again :
- It forces me to slow down.. clothes peg by clothes peg.. and be lost in thought.
- It makes your clothes smell better than anything else!
- It gives you the chance to talk to the neighbours (in our case the kids that run around out back)
- It whitens your clothes naturally - great for baby messes!
- It lets you breathe in the wind, the spring... the chirping of birds.