One of the most common questions I get from people: "How do you find the time to produce all this work - and have a baby?!"
I think like most 'mompreneurs' it comes down to trying to maximize productivity in ratio to the length of my darling's naptime! I'm incredibly blessed with a few bonuses as well:
- a 16 month old daughter who still naps twice a day (and 12 hour nights)!
- an incredible home-brewing husband who loves to cook/bake!
- the inspiration of many other blogging/creative mamas!
- one nap = one creative session (paint/sew/craft)
- second nap = clean house/prep meals/laundry
- baby night-night = hospitality/socializing etc.
Anyone relate?! So how do you find your balance? Feeding your soul.. and feeding the bellies under your roof? Do share - we may all be in different nests.. but we're all in the same tree!