4.19.2013

A.musing.mama! 1.2.

...surely I'm not the only mama who feels like an absolute bear in the mornings?!
(I keep trying to convince the kidlets that I would be a much nicer mom if given the chance to sleep in... but, no dice).
-----
It's funny, I can still clearly remember waking up in the night - as a child - absolutely convinced that I was in a bear cave.  Freaking.right.out.
Turns out I was in my parent's room, and Dad was snoring like one.
-----
Also, we just watched BRAVE again last night....  love it!
----
Have a wild weekend, friends.

mama bear,
Mel ;o)

P.S - you can catch the previous comics here.
 P.P.S - sorry the lighting/detail quality of these pictures is a bit sketchy... I'm stuck with taking photos of my comics.  IF someone wants to buy me a scanner, go for it! ;o)

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha- no kidding! Hey I just watched Brave again last week too, this time with my mom. Love it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your talents and am thankful to the God that poured them into you and allowed you to develop them. This is wonderful!
    AD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweet *auntie* - I'm thankful to Him for kind hearts like YOU. Saving all my bear hugs up. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks - hope you guys have a great time there too! Unpacking?? ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicola Rothmann22 April 2013 at 13:35

    Definitely not the only that feels like a bear.
    And yep, Brave was such an awesome movie, trying to learn some of those lessons.
    LOVE YOUR SKILLS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rawwwr! Thanks Nikki! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe. I'm not really grumpy in the morning but I sure do like my coffee. Very cute! Losing all that sleep in the early years is really tough. It gets better, I promise!
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!