4.17.2012

if my kids had super powers...

Name: Super Chunky Hudsy
 Power: He can convert a pint of milk into a pound of pudge instantaneously.
He can squash any villain flat by simply sitting on them.

Name: Sadistically Sweet Azriel
Power: She's a master illusionist... turning a gentle kiss into a terrifying bite, or a tender touch into a Vulcan death grip (not to mention the mind-meld seen above)! 

But wait, then there is the x-ray vision they both have too.
It's as though they see into my very soul... I gaze into their eyes and I'm undone.

Hudson's eyes are the perfect ultramarine blue... a deep ocean under an indigo sky with the waves rolling in.

Azriel's eyes are clouded cobalt... a morning fog dancing over heather covered hills.

More powerful than any magnet... they draw me in.
Hypnotic. Entrancing. I'm under their spell.
Then they smile.
giggle
laugh
...
Their final super power revealed... I melt into putty.

Now we all know who wears the cape(s) in this nest,
all.a.mush.mama,
Mel ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!