Hello friends! Here's a simple way to 'cutie-fy' an old sweater for your young sweeties.
1. Grab sweater (wool.fleece works best).
2. Cut around the belly/back - thereby shortening sweater to baby size.
3. Cut off arms/sides - thereby slimming to baby's chest.
4. Sew sides together and hem bottom.
5. Add a cute new button.
6. Sew on a handmade fabric brooch *optional!
Enjoy snuggling your little one in something you upcycled!
(p.s..Baby-sized scarves are the same approach.... cut to size.. and tie loosely at side of neck)
More to come this week!