11.30.2011

hearts aglow..

 Cherub cheeks kissed with Christmas lights.
What a beauty-filled time of year this is.  There's so much to adore in this season - and I mean to savour every delicious moment of it.  Including the 'photoshoot' rehearsal to try and capture a sweet shot of Azriel as a gift for the Grandparents!

Despite kissing the lights - she wasn't a big fan of me wrapping her up in them.... and opted to swat.kick.shove them away with her feet.  Lesson learned - don't force a photo-shoot even in the name of Christmas cheer. ;o)

But we still managed to grab a few quick shots of cuteness.  I chopped her hair off recently so now she has that 'choir boy. munchin' look going on... 

Azriel's small style:
T-shirt: thrifted (GenevieveLapierre)
Turtle-neck: thrifted (Children's Place)
Fleece pants: thrifted (George)
 You'll find more cute little threads and faces linked up at Mama Loves Papa
 _______________________________________________

**Stay tuned for the next post - a delightful tea party with a whole crew of beautiful bloggers - we took a bazillion photos of colourful goodness... just sorting through them all!
**P.S. I'll also post that fabric banner Advent calendar I sewed (look for it on Friday's post)!

See you soon friends!
Mel :o)

8 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous little girl you have! bring her to twinkle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks Carly - she's even cuter in person (sometimes!)... yah I think we'll squeak into Twinkle before her bedtime ... so right at 6ish if we're lucky - hope to see you there amongst the crowd! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that first picture. it's beautiful. soft glow. curious eyes. lovely. can't wait to see the advent calendar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that first shot. she looks like a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sucker for christmas lights photos!  These turned out great. 

    p.s. I am hosting a giveaway that ends friday - I thought you might be interested: http://schreiber6.blogspot.com/2011/11/littlest-mammoth-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cuteness. She's going to treasure these photos when she's older. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, how cute!  What an adorable little setup, even if it didn't go exactly as planned!  I think she looks great!

    I know, isn't it funny that my kids each look so different?  Green, brown, and blue eyes- if one were a redhead, it would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!
    The grandparent's will love...i mean really, could she be any cuter! Love the new 'do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!