6.06.2011

all in a clay's work.

Hands in the mud.
molding.shaping.rolling.stretching.smoothing. 
I'm getting back into another round of pottery making.  There's a table in the garage all cleared out for my hand-building now... which is fantastic fun for me!  I'm making some more little pottered birds, doily bowls, wrist cuffs... and maybe some fun new projects too.  

I'm a little worried by whom else I have inspired to get in on the action... as today I discovered a trail of bat (or mouse?) poops on my work station.. ugh!!

Anyways, just thought I would put it out there - if you have a custom pottery order idea in mind - drop me a line and we can incorporate it into this current batch being made.  Glaze colours abound as well.. so we can work that out... you can e-mail me at needleandnestdesign@live.com.

Have a wonderful sunny monday,
Mel :o)

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!