5.14.2011

D.I.Y upcycle your 'clutter'.


 Happy Rainy-Day Saturday friends.  Here's a super fast little d.i.y for you if you're feeling trapped in doors - but still want a change of scenery.  You may remember that I am in de-cluttering mode (sort of.. trying...will continue) lately.  I came across these sweet lil' owl salt.pepper.shakers and couldn't bear to toss them.
Sooo, instead... we create:

1. Take clutter.
2. Coat it with white spray paint.primer.gloss...whichever!
3.  It's that easy to have a fresh clean look for any junk you can't bear to part with.... yet.



I think it would be fun to paint a little crest on their chests... any ideas?
So that's a simple saturday make-over for you.  As you can see - I'm still waiting for Blogger to remember the makeover I gave my blog... nada.  Sheesh.

If you want to see another pretty white bottles upcycle idea.. go here.
Have a lovely rest of your weekend folks,
Mel :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by our nest, I love to hear from you!